Sonntag, 4. Juli 2010

simon at Akademy

Ok first of all: Akademy is awesome.

But today, for me, it kinda got serious: My first international talk :)

Well everything went fine - more or less - and even tough we were a bit pressed for time (aseigos keynote ran a bit longer but it was well worth the time), I think I got the most important ideas behind simon across.

The presentations were all recorded so those who where not able to be there in person can watch it online soon.

So far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and has resulted in many fruitful discussions.

In other news common knowledge, KDE devs are really nice and exceptionally smart people so I am really looking forward to the coming days and the upcoming hacking sessions, workshops and BoFs.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great! Looking forward to see it :)


Daniël